The 2021 edition of our annual Bi Pride main event was held on Saturday, 18th September. This year’s event was fully digital due to the pandemic, as the safety of our bi+ family is our top priority.
You can read our accessibility statement for the event.
Here are the panel discussions for the Bi Pride UK 2021 festival:
- Bi Non-Binary Discussion
- Being Bi in the Workplace and How Unions can Help
- #BisexualMenExist – Exploring the Experiences of M-Spec Men
- Bi History: An interview with Mel Reeve
- Unicorn Panel: Queering the Arts
There will be a speech from Bi Pride UK’s chair. The confirmed performers for this year’s virtual event are:
- Jaii Andrew – live event host
- Bee & Jackrabbit – music
- Marcus Morgan – the Bi Magician
- CloClo La Hoop – performer
- Tara Vowles – music
- Jai Deo – performer
- Susie Blue – music
- Drag Syndrome – drag artist collective
- Roisin Caird – performer
- Bananasoverdose – music
To celebrate #BiVisibilityDay we held our own “Let’s Get Visible” virtual panel on YouTube, Facebook and Instagram.
Our fab-bi-lous panellists reflected on 2020 – a time of lockdown and #BLM, and discussed what can we learn from this life-changing year.
On 20th June we hosted a virtual bi pride event: Bi-Fi Festival!
Streaming on Twitch & Facebook, this virtual event was a celebration of bi voices. Featuring thought-provoking discussion panels, entertainment from a diverse array of performers & a DJ’ed after party!